Les Lions d'Orgrimmar Index du Forum
Les Lions d'Orgrimmar
Serveur Uldaman

Les Lions d'Orgrimmar Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fan-tasy ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Lions d'Orgrimmar Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
valmic

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fan-tasy Répondre en citant

Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy > bit.ly/1t3ysNv

10cf746e54
The Village Voice. The artwork follows along the apparent theme of the album, as well as West's music film Runaway.[111] This is one of five covers; all of them were included with its purchase.[109] A second cover, with a painting of a ballerina by Condo, was posted on the Amazon.com pre-order page.[112] It was intended to be the original artwork for Runaway, but West used a photograph of a ballerina instead.[112]. Retrieved on 2010-11-24. HipHopDX. Retrieved on 2011-02-23. ^ Top 40 Scottish Albums Archive 4th December 2010. Such exclusions speak to the album's sharp focus-- to move everything forward while constantly tipping on the brink of frantic instability. ^ Pazz & Jop 2010: Albums All Votes. ^ "Kanye West Puts His Ego in Check at Rodarte". Australian Recording Industry Association.

Boyle battles Peas on charts. Retrieved on 2011-02-23. Retrieved on 2010-11-28. Review aggregate site Metacritic called My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy "the runaway consensus pick of music critics for the best album of 2010".[126] . In August 2014, the song "Runaway" (featuring Pusha T) was ranked in the third position in Pitchfork Media's list of the 200 "best tracks" released since 2010.[141] During the same week, the publication named it the best album of the 2010s decade between 2010 and 2014 commenting, "West broke the ground upon which the new decade's most brilliant architects built their masterworks; Bon Iver, Take Care, Channel Orange, and good kid, m.A.A.d city dont exist without the blueprint of My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. The Guardian. 6. But critics heralding it as flawless in its time and since are missing the pulse beating through the marketing and the music itself.

prison break s02e01microsoft office with keygame of thrones s03e10 720galantis gold dustLenny Kravitz - The Chamberthick as thieves 2009 nlperson of interest duatokyo ghoul 02 vostfrpocketful of miracles 1961Notre jour viendra

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Lions d'Orgrimmar Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz